This article of Dragon Wedding Ring was uploaded on August 2, 2017 at 9:49 am. It is published in the Wedding Ring category. Dragon Wedding Ring is tagged with Dragon Wedding Ring, Dragon, Wedding, Ring..
Dragondrag•on (drag′ən),USA pronunciation n.
- a mythical monster generally represented as a huge, winged reptile with crested head and enormous claws and teeth, and often spouting fire.
- [Archaic.]a huge serpent or snake.
- a large animal, possibly a large snake or crocodile.
- the dragon, Satan.
- a fierce, violent person.
- a very watchful and strict woman.
- See flying dragon.
- [Bot.]any of several araceous plants, as Arisaema dracontium(green dragon or dragonroot), the flowers of which have a long, slender spadix and a green, shorter spathe.
- a short musket carried by a mounted infantryman in the 16th and 17th centuries.
- a soldier armed with such a musket.
- (cap.) [Astron.]the constellation Draco.
Weddingwed•ding (wed′ing),USA pronunciation n.
- the act or ceremony of marrying;
- the anniversary of a marriage, or its celebration: They invited guests to their silver wedding.
- the act or an instance of blending or joining, esp. opposite or contrasting elements: a perfect wedding of conservatism and liberalism.
- a merger.
- of or pertaining to a wedding: the wedding ceremony; a wedding dress.
Ringring1 (ring),USA pronunciation n., v., ringed, ring•ing.
- a typically circular band of metal or other durable material, esp. one of gold or other precious metal, often set with gems, for wearing on the finger as an ornament, a token of betrothal or marriage, etc.
- anything having the form of such a band: a napkin ring; a smoke ring.
- a circular or surrounding line or mark: dark rings around the eyes.
- a circular course: to dance in a ring.
- a number of persons or things situated in a circle or in an approximately circular arrangement: a ring of stones; a ring of hills.
- the outside edge of a circular body, as a wheel;
- an enclosed area, often circular, as for a sports contest or exhibition: a circus ring.
- a bullring.
- an enclosure in which boxing and wrestling matches take place, usually consisting of a square, canvas-covered platform with surrounding ropes that are supported at each corner by posts.
- the sport of boxing;
prizefighting: the heyday of the ring.
- (formerly in the U.S., now only in Brit.) an area in a racetrack where bookmakers take bets.
- a group of persons cooperating for unethical, illicit, or illegal purposes, as to control stock-market prices, manipulate politicians, or elude the law: a ring of dope smugglers.
- a single turn in a spiral or helix or in a spiral course.
- [Geom.]the area or space between two concentric circles.
- See annual ring.
- a circle of bark cut from around a tree.
- a number of atoms so united that they may be graphically represented in cyclic form. Cf. chain (def. 7).
- rowlock (def. 1).
- a bowlike or circular piece at the top of an anchor, to which the chain or cable is secured. See diag. under anchor.
- Also called spinning ring. (in the ring-spinning frame) a circular track of highly polished steel on which the traveler moves and which imparts twists to the yarn by variations in its vertical movement.
- a unit of measurement of the diameter of cigars, equal to 1/64 of an inch.Also called ring gauge.
- See piston ring.
- a set that is closed under the operations of addition and multiplication and that is an Abelian group with respect to addition and an associative semigroup with respect to multiplication and in which the distributive laws relating the two operations hold.
- run rings around, to be obviously superior to;
outdo: As an artist, she can run rings around her brother.
- throw or toss one's hat in or into the ring. See hat (def. 7).
- to surround with a ring;
- to form into a ring.
- to insert a ring through the nose of (an animal).
- to hem in (animals) by riding or circling about them.
- to girdle (def. 11).
- (in horseshoes, ringtoss, etc.) to encircle (a stake or peg) with a ring, horseshoe, etc.
- to form a ring or rings.
- to move in a ring or a constantly curving course: The road rings around the mountain.
The post of Dragon Wedding Ring have 3 pictures including FREE SHIPPING USA WHOLESALES CHEAP PRICE SIZE CAN BE ADJUSTED STERLING SILVER JEWELRY WOMEN&MENS' WEDDING, Dragonscale Ring. New Popular Wedding Rings, Art Masters 14K White Gold 3.0 Ct Black Diamond Dragon Engagement . Art Masters 14K White Gold 3 0 Ct Black Diamond Dragon Engagement. Below are the photos:
Before discussing Dragon Wedding Ring, let's discuss an excellent wedding invitation. Do you want to install pre-wedding pictures within your request? Good idea! Occasionally the wedding couple need to show their Pre Wedding pictures. If you prefer, it does not matter. Thus, today there are various individuals who received a wedding invitation card influx of inquisitive to see groom and the bride, not really a basic name's faces.
Are the data that is entire. If vital put your nickname together with their individual individuals. It is meant the visitor imagined the request the wrong handle is sent by you and isn't baffled. Or if you feel the requirement, have each partner's telephone quantity. The goal is apparent, that the individual of the request may be called directly to make certain whether it is correct they're invited.
To summarize, by discovering these guidelines preferably you'll be able to employ it when desire to pick which Dragon Wedding Ring that suitable for your preference later.
Consult request design with parents. The next step, consult the style making use of their parents until each family would create a distinct wedding party using a unique request. a struggle of terms and the controversy generally seem to ensure your invitation card design is totally fit.